File(s) stored somewhere else
Please note: Linked content is NOT stored on The University of Sheffield and we can't guarantee its availability, quality, security or accept any liability.
Evolution and impact: a history of the Institute of Information Scientists 1958-2002
This is the first history of the Institute of Information Scientists, which was founded in 1958 and merged with the Library Association in 2002 to form the Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals. In the absence of a formal archive the history has been written by three former Presidents based on secondary sources and the memories of former members.
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files