FlameRCNN_4Neurocomput_ORDA.zip (272.56 MB)
A Deep Learning Framework for Autonomous Flame Detection
softwareposted on 2021-04-13, 18:08 authored by Zhenglin Li, Lyudmila MihaylovaLyudmila Mihaylova, Le YangLe Yang
The MATLAB codes for the paper 'A Deep Learning Framework for Autonomous Flame Detection'.
UK EPSRC [grant number EP/T013265/1]; USA National Science Foundation [grant number NSF ECCS 1903466]; UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) Trustworthy Autonomous Systems (TAS) programme [EPSRC Ref: EP/V026747/1].
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- There is a readme.txt file describing the methodology, headings and units