Global hotspots of traded phylogenetic and functional diversity
Code to fully reproduce the results for the paper entitled "Global hotspots of traded phylogenetic and functional diversity", published in Nature, 2023, DOI: 10.1038/s41586-023-06371-3
Trade data used for the analysis is provided, other data sources are publicly available with links on how to access them both within the scripts and in the manuscript's methods.
Output data from the main analysis is also provided.
See the detailed readme file for further details on specific scripts.
Updated September 2023 to correct an issue with the data upload missing rows.
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- An appropriate embargo period has been set
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- There is a file including methodology, headings and units, such as a readme.txt