Air pollution concentrations in Sheffield, UK - green barrier in school playground study
A green barrier was installed in a case study school in Sheffield, UK. This dataset shows the air pollution concentration pre and post such GI intervention at the case study school (Sch-GB site) and at two other sites serving as control for data comparison and contrast. The control sites are located within a 2 km radius from Sch-GB, and comprise a site in the city centre (City site) – providing an urban background – and another school playground without a green barrier (Sch-NoGB site).
The dataset show pollution concentrations as monitored by the air quality equipment, and corrected concentrations after data de-seasonalisation.
Grantham Centre for PhD studentships for MCRB and RC.
Funding from the UKRI Future Leaders Fellowship Programme (MR/T019867/1) was received by MVM.
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files