Subprogram_Squeeziness_Data.xlsx (89.47 kB)
An Information Theoretic Notion of Software Testability: Data
datasetposted on 2021-11-09, 08:41 authored by Krishna Patel, Robert M Hierons, David ClarkDavid Clark
Data used in the paper, broken down by Research Questions.
Patel, K. et al. (2021) 'An information theoretic notion of software testability', Information and Software Technology.
InfoTestSS: Information theory and Test Suite Selection
Engineering and Physical Sciences Research CouncilFind out more...
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files