Anonymised interview extracts for "Producing locally causal explanations in qualitative research by using a realist phenomenological methodology"
Anonymised extracts from two separate interivews which took place as part of a PhD project which addresses the relationship between memorialisation and identity. Parts of these interview extracts are included in an article that will be submitted to the International Journal of Qualitative Methods.
This study was approved by the University Research Ethics Committee at Sheffield Hallam University with Converis number ER20897730. The PhD study which the interview extracts derive from commenced at Sheffield Hallam University in October 2019, where the project gained ethical approval. In September 2021, the PhD project was transferred to the University of Sheffield.
- The project has ethical approval and the number is included in the description field
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The uploaded data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files