File(s) under embargo
Reason: Please do not share outside the University of Sheffield without permission of the author
Autistic adults' constructions and experiences of autism: analytical maps
These data are produced as part of the analytical process for the British Academy/ Leverhulme funded project 2019-2023 entitled: Autistic adults' constructions and experiences of autism
Ethics approval: 034023 The University of sheffield
Folder 1: These analytical maps were created from 12 different conversations around the personal meaning of autism and autism diagnosis for adults. The maps are anonymised.
Folder 2: These research notes, combined analytical maps, and transcript for the production of the video resource were created from 12 different conversations around the personal meaning of autism and autism diagnosis for adults and from ongoing analysis discussions about the data and what a resource might be. This folder is in a separate record linked below.
These documents were bundled for archiving on 10.10.23 following project completion in March 2023.
The PIs are Harriet Cameron (University of Sheffield) and Luke Beardon (Sheffield Hallam)
BA/Leverhulme Small Research Grants SRG 2019-20 Round - SRG1920\100391
- The project has ethical approval and the number is included in the description field
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data requires access restrictions, explained in the description field, and the files are closed
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- There is a file including methodology, headings and units, such as a readme.txt