BAE T1A Hawk Full Structure Modal Test
Modal testing data pertaining to a test campaign conducted in 2023 of an entire a BAE systems T1A Hawk aircraft at the LVV in Sheffield.
All data is in the self-describing .hdf5 format and can be opened in any hdf5 viewer by accessing the SBW_header.hdf5 file. Please see the attached usage_FST.pdf for instructions on how to access the data using the provided python package.
for an overview of the tests completed and sensor channels available, see the attached metadata records:
Hawk_FST_meta_tests.csv (completed tests)
Hawk_FST_meta_sensors.csv (available channels per test)
Turing Research and Innovation Cluster in Digital Twins (TRIC-DT)
Autonomous Modelling Solutions for Operational Structural Dynamic Systems
Engineering and Physical Sciences Research CouncilFind out more...
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The uploaded data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files
- There is a file including methodology, headings and units, such as a readme.txt