BAE T1A Hawk Starboard Wing Modal Test
Modal testing data pertaining to a test campaign conducted in 2022 on the starboard wing of a BAE systems T1A Hawk aircraft at the LVV in Sheffield.
All data is in the self-describing .hdf5 format and can be opened in any hdf5 viewer by accessing the SBW_header.hdf5 file. Please see the attached README.pdf for instructions on how to access the data using the provided python package.
A preprint of a paper demonstrating the usage of the dataset can be found at https://arxiv.org/abs/2310.04478.
Digital twins for high-value engineering applications
Digital twins for improved dynamic design
Engineering and Physical Sciences Research CouncilFind out more...
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- There is a file including methodology, headings and units, such as a readme.txt