sorry, we can't preview this file
Comparing the development of cortex-wide gene expression patterns between two rodent species in a common reference frame: Dataset
This is the dataset for the paper "Comparing the development of cortex-wide gene expression patterns between two species in a common reference frame".
It holds HDF5 files containing data in Stalefish format, that can be opened with the tool Stalefish to reproduce the analyses presented in the paper.
A number of other files are included in the dataset, including some figure files, and some analysis scripts.
James S. McDonnell Foundation, grant 220020516
National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, grant 1 F31 NS115242-01
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- There is a file including methodology, headings and units, such as a readme.txt