Data and code associated with project "The effect of alcohol packaging size and strength on UK alcohol consumers' classification of alcohol products as containing a single or multiple drinks"
datasetposted on 2021-12-20, 16:09 authored by Inge KersbergenInge Kersbergen, Magdalena Opazo Breton, Matt FieldMatt Field, Petra Meier
Participant-level and trial-level data for the project "The effect of alcohol packaging size and strength on UK alcohol consumers' classification of alcohol products as containing a single or multiple drinks". The codebook for these data are in files "Codebook for Participant_info_only" and "Codebook for Participant_and_trial_level_data". Stata 17.0 code to reproduce the analyses in the manuscript is in file "stata analysis code". This project was approved by the School of Health and Related Research ethics committee (reference number: 024117). In line with this approval, participant age has been represented in 5-year age brackets to ensure anonymity.
Society for the Study of Addiction
- The project has ethical approval and the number is included in the description field
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- There is a file including methodology, headings and units, such as a readme.txt