File(s) under embargo
Reason: Under the conditions for ethical approval for this study, the data are only available upon request
Data associated with project "The effect of proportional pricing on hypothetical alcohol purchasing in two online experiments"
Data for the project "The effect of proportional pricing on hypothetical alcohol purchasing in two online experiments". The codebooks for these data are in file "Codebook for proportional pricing study". R code to reproduce the analyses in the manuscript is stored in 10.15131/shef.data.23295179. This project was approved by the School of Health and Related Research ethics committee (reference number: 037070 and 041059). In line with this approval, we have published participants' age bracket instead of their exact age, to ensure they are not identifiable from Prolific's records. Additionally, data will not be openly available, but can only be accessed by researchers upon request (email Inge Kersbergen: firstname.lastname@example.org). Permission will not be unreasonably withheld.
Society for the Study of Addiction
- The project has ethical approval and the number is included in the description field
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data requires access restrictions, explained in the description field, and the files are closed
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- There is a file including methodology, headings and units, such as a readme.txt