Weston - Open Access Data.zip (114.92 MB)
Data for "An Experimental Study of How Hydraulic Transients Cause Mobilisation"
datasetposted on 2020-10-20, 07:48 authored by Sally Weston, Richard CollinsRichard Collins, Joby B. Boxall
This dataset includes hydraulic data (flow rate and pressure) collected during laboratory experiments at the University of Sheffield, UK. Steady state, accelerating flow transients and decelerating flow transients conditions were created in a full-scale representative pipeline. The files are described in an outline spreadsheet and Matlab files are included for reading the data.
This dataset corresponds to "A Novel Demonstration of Adhered Material Mobilisation by Hydraulic Transients" [DOI: 10.1039/c9ew00686a] and "An Experimental Study of How Hydraulic Transients Cause Mobilisation" [DOI: 10.1016/j.watres.2021.116890].
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files