dataset.zip (59.02 MB)
Data for "Emissive spin-0 triplet-pairs are a direct product of triplet-triplet annihilation in pentacene single crystals and anthradithiophene films"
datasetposted on 2020-12-07, 00:33 authored by David Bossanyi, Maik Matthiesen, Shuangqing Wang, Joel Smith, Rachel Kilbride, James Shipp, Dimitri ChekulaevDimitri Chekulaev, Emma Holland, John E. Anthony, Jana Zaumseil, Andrew MusserAndrew Musser, Jenny ClarkJenny Clark
The complete dataset underlying the article "Emissive spin-0 triplet-pairs are a direct product of triplet-triplet annihilation in pentacene single crystals and anthradithiophene films". Source data is provided here for every figure in both the main article and supplementary information. See README.html for details.
EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in New and Sustainable PV
Engineering and Physical Sciences Research CouncilFind out more...
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- There is a readme.txt file describing the methodology, headings and units