Data for: "Quantifying carbon stocks in shifting cultivation landscapes under divergent management scenarios relevant to REDD+"
Included are a dataset and a metadata file required to repeat the analyses reported in:
Borah et al. Quantifying carbon stocks in shifting cultivation landscapes under divergent management scenarios relevant to REDD+
The datasets are:
"Borah-et-al_carbon-data.csv" – carbon stocks data from three habitat types, i.e. farmland, secondary forests and old-growth forest across three landscapes (Kiphire, Phek and Kohima) in Nagaland, Northeast India.
"Borah-et-al_meta-data.csv" - metadata for the carbon stocks dataset with information for all the variables.
Full details of the data collection methods are given in the paper.
ACCE (Adapting to the Challenges of a Changing Environment) Doctoral Training Partnership
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- There is a readme.txt file describing the methodology, headings and units