Data for paper "An objective functional characterisation of head movement impairment in individuals with neck muscle weakness due to Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis"
datasetposted on 2016-12-20, 10:03 authored by Silvia PancaniSilvia Pancani
Please refer to the Readme.docx file for information about the dataset.
These data were collected for a research project entitled "An objective functional characterisation of head movement impairment in individuals with neck muscle weakness due to Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis" published in PLOS ONE https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0169019.
Methods involved in generating the data are described in the paper.
Data are also included in the PhD thesis entitled "Assessing residual neck mobility when wearing a cervical orthosis: an application in patients with Motor Neurone Disease" which is available online through WREO http://etheses.whiterose.ac.uk/id/eprint/16179.
EPSRC Frontier Engineering Awards, Grant Reference No. EP/K03877X/1
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- There is a readme.txt file describing the methodology, headings and units