Data for paper: Characterisation, modelling and design of cut-off wavelength of InGaAs/GaAsSb Type-II Superlattice Photodiodes
Files in this repository correspond to the results shown in "Characterisation, modelling and design of cut-off wavelength of InGaAs/GaAsSb Type-II Superlattice Photodiodes", J. D. Petticrew et al. submitted to the journal Semiconductor Science and Technology.
The figure files contain the graphical figures (.png or .jpeg) and the data (.csv) behind them. Simulation parameters.pdf contains the simulation parameters used in the model implimented in nextnano as part of this work.
This manuscript focuses on the characterisation and modelling of InGaAs/GaAsSb Type-II Superlattices.
HOT III-V II-VI Focal Plane Arrays for Space Applications in the Upper SWIR Band
European CommissionFind out more...
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files