Data for paper: InGaAs/AlGaAsSb avalanche photodiode with high gain-bandwidth product
The files correspond to experimental results in paper (accepted by Optics Express): “InGaAs/AlGaAsSb avalanche photodiode with high gain-bandwidth product” DOI: 10.1364/OE.24.024242.
There are two groups of files:
-.PNG/BMP, which corresponds to the figures
-.CSV, which are raw data in figures
The work in this paper mainly focus on the development of gain-bandwidth product APDsby using novel avalanche material. We demonstrate an InGaAs/AlGaAsSb APD, grown on an InP substrate, with a GBP of 424 GHz, the highest value reported for InP-compatible APDs, which is applicable to future optical communication systems at or above 10 Gb/s.
The data consists of results from InGaAs/AlGaAsSb avalanche photodiodes: dark current, photocurrent, frequency response and gain-bandwidth product. More details about these data/figures can be found in README file.
EPSRC grant: EP/K001469/1
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files