Data for paper "MRI-based anatomical characterisation of lower-limb muscles in older women"
datasetposted on 2020-10-30, 01:02 authored by Erica Montefiori, Barbara Kalkman, Claudia Mazza, Margaret PaggiosiMargaret Paggiosi, Eugene McCloskeyEugene McCloskey, William Henson
This Figshare contains:
1. additional material.docx, including supplementary information associated with the paper "MRI-based anatomical characterisation of lower-limb muscles in older women";
2. Segmentations for the eleven subjects in the study labelled as MC17, MC18, MC19, MC20, MC22, MC24, MC25, MC26, MC27, MC28, MC29 (corresponding to Subject 1 to 11, respectively, see additional material for details):
a. bone and soft tissue (skin) segmentations as stl files;
b. muscle segmentations as stl files;
3. Muscle centrelines as vtk files.
This study was funded by the UK EPSRC through the MultiSim and MultiSim2 projects (grant number EP/K03877X/1 and EP/S032940/1) and the NIHR Sheffield Biomedical Research Centre (BRC).
- The project has ethical approval and have included the number in the description field
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files