Data.xlsx (25.88 kB)
Data for the paper "Humeral Fractures in Non-Ambulant Infants: CT-Based Finite Element Investigation Indicates an Unlikely Mechanism "
datasetposted on 2020-03-09, 16:43 authored by Zainab Al Tai, Marco VicecontiMarco Viceconti, Xinshan LiXinshan Li, Amaka OffiahAmaka Offiah
Complete results set of the study reported in "Humeral Fractures in Non-Ambulant Infants: CT-Based Finite Element Investigation Indicates an Unlikely Mechanism" by Zainab Altai, Marco Viceconti, Xinshan Li, and Amaka C. Offiah.
MultiSim project (EP/K03877X/1) and CompBioMed project (H2020, grant agreement No 675451)
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files