DATA.xlsx (21.63 kB)
Data for the paper "The effect of boundary constraints on patient classification using finite element predicted risk of fracture "
datasetposted on 2020-03-09, 17:21 authored by Zainab Al Tai
Complete results set of the study reported in "Anteriolateral falls are important as posteriolateral falls while classify patients under their risk of fracture" by Zainab Altai, Muhammad Qasim, Xinshan Li, and Marco Viceconti
This study was supported by the Higher Committee for Education Development in Iraq (HCED). This study was also partially supported by the UK EPSRC through the MultiSim project (EP/K03877X/1), the European Commission H2020 programme through the CompBioMed Centre of Excellence.
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files