DATA for "Using the Reynolds Stress Model to Predict Shock-Induced Separation on Transport Aircraft"
datasetposted on 2021-04-08, 16:38 authored by Razvan Apetrei, Jose Curiel, Ning Qin
This item contains the following:
grids : ICEM CFD files *.tin and *.blk for the multi-block structured meshes about the NASA CRM deformed at various angles of attack. ICEM CFD is required to rebuild the grids. We are now considering uploading the fully built grids as well.
crm-wb-case-setup-template.txt: setup of Fluent Case file
cp : Pressure Coefficient data on the deformed CRM at different angles of attack
If any other data is needed that is not available here or in the paper, do not hesitate to contact us and we will do our best to make it available.
The University of Sheffield
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- There is a readme.txt file describing the methodology, headings and units