Dataset for 'Contextual Resources and Digital Attitudes (CResDA) Supporting Technology Adoption: Measurement and Conceptual Validation'
This dataset is the cleaned-up dataset for our paper 'Contextual Resources and Digital Attitudes (CResDA) Supporting Technology Adoption: Measurement and Conceptual Validation'. To understand how to work with this datafile, please consult the attached README.txt document.
Made Smarter Innovation - Materials Made Smarter Research Centre
Engineering and Physical Sciences Research CouncilFind out more...
- The project has ethical approval and the number is included in the description field
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The uploaded data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- There is a file including methodology, headings and units, such as a readme.txt