File(s) stored somewhere else
Please note: Linked content is NOT stored on The University of Sheffield and we can't guarantee its availability, quality, security or accept any liability.
Datasets for 'London Lives: Poverty, Crime and the Making of a Modern City, 1690-1800'
datasetposted on 2016-11-16, 17:30 authored by Robert Shoemaker, Tim Hitchcock
The sixteen datasets contain data collected from London archives, printed primary sources, and the Old Bailey Proceedings Online. They form the background data to graphs and tables published in the book, London Lives: Poverty, Crime and the Making of a Modern City, 1690-1800 (Cambridge University Press, 2015).
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files