Demonstration of the role of cell wall homeostasis in Staphylococcus aureus growth and the action of bactericidal antibiotics: Supplementary Information
Dataset used to create supplementary information for article accepted for publication in PNAS: 'Demonstration of the role of cell wall homeostasis in Staphylococcus aureus growth and the action of bactericidal antibiotics'.
Animal work was completed in accordance to UK law in the Animals (Scientific Procedures) Act 1986, under Project Licence P3BFD6DB9 for murine experiments, with approval of the Sheffield Ethical Review Committee.
Wellcome Trust (212197/Z/18/Z)
Medical Research Council (MR/N002679/1; MR/R001111/1; MR/S014934/1)
UKRI Strategic Priorities Fund (EP/T002778/1)
National Science Foundation of China (81861138047)
- The project has ethical approval and the number is included in the description field
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files