Ethics Scenarios Of Artificial Intelligence For Information And Knowledge Management And Library Professionals
This document contains eight ethics scenarios about Artificial Intelligence (AI) relevant to Information and knowledge management and library professionals.
The document consists of ethics scenarios each followed by a set of notes which are prompts to discussion. The document ends with a set of summative questions, and a very select reading list.
By being made available in CC/BY/SA licence it is made possible for users to edit them to suit a particular sector or organisational context and to update them as new concerns emerge.
It is part of an on-going project to refine understanding of the ethical issues for information professionals, which will be published in the future.
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files