Experimental characterisations of green roof substrate physical properties
The dataset describes the Soil Water Release Curve (SWRC) and Hydraulic Conductivity Function (HCF) of four representative green roof substrates. The runoff and moisture content data collected during the detention tests with the substrates is also included in this dataset.
This dataset provides the data used in the journal paper:
Peng, Z., Smith, C., Stovin, V., 2020. The importance of unsaturated hydraulic conductivity measurements for green roof detention modelling. J. Hydrol. 590, 125273.
University of Sheffield, Faculty of Engineering Doctoral Academy Award
EU FP7 Marie Curie Industry-Academia Partnerships and Pathways (IAPP) ‘Green Roof Systems’ project
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files
- There is a readme.txt file describing the methodology, headings and units