sorry, we can't preview this file
Experimental data sets of a granular damper
This consists of the experimental measurements of a granular damper subjected to hormanic vibrations with varying amplitude and frequency.
The properties of the granular damper model:
- 5 mm diameter acrylic-based particles - 358 pcs.
- Acrylic-based cylindrical enclosure: 40 mm diameter, 40 mm height.
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files
- There is a file including methodology, headings and units, such as a readme.txt