Experimental evaluation of continuous in-situ biomethanation of CO2 in anaerobic digesters fed on sewage sludge and food waste, and the influence of hydrogen gas-liquid mass transfer
This data repository collects all the experimental data related to the paper "Experimental evaluation of continuous in-situ biomethanation of CO2 in anaerobic digesters fed on sewage sludge and food waste, and the influence of hydrogen gas-liquid mass transfer".
The data is divided in two main folders, according to the substrate used in the biomethanation experiments, i.e.:
- Sewage Sludge (SS)
- Food waste (FW)
In each substrate folder, the data is further reported in different folders, for each of the experimental periods
- R1 , R2, R3 (gas recirculation rate experiments)
- O1, O2, O3 (operational conditions experiments)
For each experimental period, three Excel (*.xlsx) files are included:
- Organic Loading Rate (OLR), Biogas Flow and H2 Injection
- Gas Composition
Each experimental period is described in detail in the PhD Thesis:
"Sastraatmaja, A. Experimental Process Development and Techno-Economic Assessment of In-Situ Biomethanation of Carbon Dioxide in Biowaste Anaerobic Digesters, University of Sheffield, 2022."
Graphs from PhD Thesis are included in each Excel file to facilitate referencing.
Biomethanisation of CO2 in anaerobic digestion plants
Engineering and Physical Sciences Research CouncilFind out more...
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- There is a file including methodology, headings and units, such as a readme.txt