Fast-sweeping continuous wave quantum cascade laser operating in an external cavity with polygon mirror
datasetposted on 2022-03-01, 16:13 authored by Dmitry RevinDmitry Revin, Stephen MatcherStephen Matcher
These experimental data files have been obtained by Dr Dmitry Revin (EEE department, The University of Sheffield, UK) in 2021.These files have been used in preparation for the paper “Fast-sweeping continuous wave quantum cascade laser operating in an external cavity with polygon mirror” published in Optics Express (2022). For all the details and comments please refer to this paper and to ReadMe.txt file.
Multi-band optical coherence tomography platform for the development of novel atopic dermatitis treatments.
Engineering and Physical Sciences Research CouncilFind out more...
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- There is a file including methodology, headings and units, such as a readme.txt