Free and open-source plant phenotyping
Raw data for the paper "Free and open-source software for object detection, size, and colour determination for use in plant phenotyping".
Five zipped files that are the following data sets
Location Compare.zip - Data for generating Fig2 comparing colour correction using 4 different locations and lighting.
Lycopene Spec.zip - Data for generating fig3 from the spectrophotometry for determining the lycopene content in tomatoes.
CamComp.zip - Data for generating figure 4 and figure 5, comparing the use of three different cameras and generating models for predicting lycopene content.
LycoVal.zip - Data for generating figure 6, the validation of the Nikon data.
Chloro.zip - Data for generating figure 7 and 8, predicting chlorophyll content of leaves from the colour.
Harnessing and integrating disease suppressive microbes and synthetic soils for sustainable, low input horticulture
Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research CouncilFind out more...
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- There is a file including methodology, headings and units, such as a readme.txt