Germany (Makerspaces in the Early Years)
datasetposted on 2020-04-24, 10:52 authored by Dylan Yamada-RiceDylan Yamada-Rice, Deborah Rodrigues, Justyna Zubrycka
The German team undertook from two workshops in a makerspace in Germany, and a series of workshops across two days in a UK museum. Two children aged 5 and 6
took part in the first two workshops (along with two older children). Children and families who visited the museum were able to drop into the museum workshops.
Across all workshops, the focus of the work was on creating Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality worlds.
The only form of data collection in the German project was video and still images, therefore the majority of data cannot be shared. Only images that do not contain recognisable images of children are shared.
MAKERSPACES IN THE EARLY YEARS: ENHANCING DIGITAL LITERACY AND CREATIVITY (MakEY)
European CommissionFind out more...
- The project has ethical approval and have included the number in the description field
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- There is a readme.txt file describing the methodology, headings and units