DNAR Themes.xlsx (192.1 kB)
Media representation of Do Not Resuscitate Orders during the first wave of COVID-19 pandemic in the UK
datasetposted on 2023-10-27, 14:04 authored by Joanne Bird, Fiona WilsonFiona Wilson
Record of selection of articles and data extraction following a search of the NEXIS Media database and a search of professional databases for articles related to Do Not Resuscitate Orders during the first wave fo the COVID-19 pandemic in the UK.
Data was extracted using thematic analysis which form the column headings. Separate sheets are used for Media sources extracted from the NEXIS database and Professional journals.
Reasons for not including media articles in the final selection are detailed on a separate sheet.
This work received no specific funding.
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files