Memory at your fingertips: how viscoelasticity affects tactile neuron signaling
This dataset accompanies the paper "Memory at your fingertips: how viscoelasticity affects tactile neuron signaling", by Hannes P Saal, Ingvars Birznieks, and Roland S Johansson.
Nerve recordings, motor positions, and associated parameters are saved in HDF5 files, split by neuron. For details regarding data organisation please see the attached REAMDE.md file.
The study was originally approved by the local ethics committee at Umeå University, Sweden.
- The project has ethical approval and the number is included in the description field
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- There is a file including methodology, headings and units, such as a readme.txt