Modelling the effects of rotational changes on weed population dynamics
R. Freckleton et al. (2017) Measuring the effectiveness of management interventions at regional scales by integrating ecological monitoring and modelling. Pest Management Science. ISSN 1526-498X (In Press)
The datasets are:
"VariableSowingExample.csv" - data from a farm which included a field in which spatially variable crop sowing densities were used as a weed management option.
"WW_SBsubset.csv" - data from fields rotated from Winter Wheat to Spring Barley
"WW_WWsubset.csv" - data from fields which were maintained in Winter Wheat
Full details of the data collection methods are given in the paper.
BBSRC BB/L001489/1 and AHDB
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files