File(s) under permanent embargo
Reason: The study is using a restricted access approach. All file access requests must be made as outlined in the "description" section.
PRIEST study anonymised dataset
The PRIEST data sharing plan follows a controlled access model as described in Good Practice Principles for Sharing Individual Participant Data from Publicly Funded Clinical Trials. Data sharing requests should be emailed to email@example.com. Data sharing requests will be considered carefully as to whether it is necessary to fulfil the purpose of the data sharing request. For approval of a data sharing request an approved ethical review and study protocol must be provided.
The PRIEST study was approved by NRES Committee North West - Haydock. REC reference: 12/NW/0303
National Institute for Health Research Health Technology Assessment (NIHR HTA) Programme (project number 11/46/07).
- The project has ethical approval and have included the number in the description field
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data requires access restrictions, explained in the description field, and the files are closed
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files