TRANSCRIPTION.dbf (21.61 MB)
TRANSCRIPTION.prj (0.53 kB)
TRANSCRIPTION.sbn (127.14 kB)
TRANSCRIPTION.sbx (3.46 kB)
TRANSCRIPTION.shp (9.62 MB)
TRANSCRIPTION.shp.xml (73.02 kB)
TRANSCRIPTION.shx (108.72 kB)
Transcription metadata.pdf (569.96 kB)
Switch ViewSwitch between different file views Thumbnail view List view File view
Snowdonia's Early Fieldscapes: transcription shapefiles
datasetposted on 2021-12-21, 10:38 authored by Emily La Trobe-Bateman
The purpose of the dataset is to identify archaeological features identified through analysis of aerial reconnaissance surveys such as lidar and aerial photography.
It is the first of two related, primary datasets that comprise an ArcGIS geodatabase created during doctoral research exploring later prehistoric landscapes of Snowdonia.
The folder includes 8 files needed to open a shape file in GIS, and a pdf document detailing the metadata captured from embedded metadata in the original xml files created in ArcGIS.
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data requires access restrictions, explained in the description field, and the files are closed
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files