File(s) under permanent embargo
Stimuli for "The effect of alcohol packaging size and strength on UK alcohol consumers' classification of alcohol products as containing a single or multiple drinks"
datasetposted on 2021-12-22, 13:15 authored by Inge KersbergenInge Kersbergen, Magdalena Opazo Breton, Matt FieldMatt Field, Petra Meier
Stimuli used in the project "The effect of alcohol packaging size and strength on UK alcohol consumers' classification of alcohol products as containing a single or multiple drinks". These are images of 500 alcohol products sold in the UK, alongside the brand name, product size and product ABV. Images were taken in January 2019 from UK supermarket websites (www.tesco.com; www.sainsburys.co.uk; www.asda.com) and were shown to individual members of the public for the purposes of research. Access will be provided to researchers upon request. Contact the main researcher (Inge Kersbergen; firstname.lastname@example.org) to request access.
Society for the Study of Addiction
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data requires access restrictions, explained in the description field, and the files are closed
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files