sorry, we can't preview this file
Subglacial Meltwater Routes of the Scandinavian Ice Sheet
Mapping of subglacial meltwater routes of the Scandinavian Ice Sheet using high-resolution (1-2 m) digital elevation models.
Projection and datum: WGS 84 / North Pole Lambert Azimuthal Equal-Area Europe (EPSG: 3575).
Three types of subglacial meltwater routes are distinguished:
1) esker ridges
2) meltwater corridors associated with esker ridges
3) additional meltwater corridors
"Type"-field in attribute table congruent with numbers given above. Abbreviations in "Country" field: FIN=Finland, NOR=Norway, SWE=Sweden, RUS=Russia. Length values in metres.
Palaeoglaciological advances to understand Earth’s ice sheets by landform analysis
European Research CouncilFind out more...
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files