Supporting data for 'Evaluating the effect of grant on affordable housing supply in England using a natural experiment'
Included is all data required to replicate the analysis (including robustness checks) for "Using a natural experiment to evaluate the effect of grant on affordable housing supply in England."
The code is available in a separate repository: Supporting code for "Using a natural experiment to evaluate the effect of grant on affordable housing supply in England" by Michael Marshall. doi:10.15131/shef.data.23661516
A guide to all datasets, including their original location and access date, is provided in the file 06_guide_to_datasets.xlsx.
To replicate the analysis, you will need R (and preferably RStudio), and to have installed the pacman package. All scripts are numbered sequentially and can be run from the 00_master.R file.
White Rose Social Sciences Doctoral Training Partnership
Economic and Social Research CouncilFind out more...
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files