Supporting data for 'Understanding the financialization of English housing associations at the sector-wide scale: A mixed-methods study'
Data is provided in .xlsx format within this repository. The data is taken from publicly available datasets published annually by the Regulator of Social Housing, including:
- Global Accounts and Value for Money metrics data (accessed at https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/global-accounts-of-housing-providers)
- Statistical Data Return (accessed at https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/private-registered-provider-social-housing-stock-in-england)
The data covers the financial years from 2016/17 to 2020/21.
R scripts to replicate the analysis are available from a separate repository (doi: 10.15131/shef.data.23523471).
White Rose Social Sciences Doctoral Training Partnership
Economic and Social Research CouncilFind out more...
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- There is a file including methodology, headings and units, such as a readme.txt