The architecture of the Gram-positive bacterial cell wall
datasetposted on 2020-04-24, 09:40 authored by Laia Pasquina Lemonche, Jonathan Burns, Robert Turner, Sandip KumarSandip Kumar, Raveen Tank, Nicholas MullinNicholas Mullin, Jason Wilson, Buddhapriya ChakrabartiBuddhapriya Chakrabarti, Per BulloughPer Bullough, Simon FosterSimon Foster, Jamie HobbsJamie Hobbs
This is the collection of data supporting all the findings from our publication. The online version can be find here: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-020-2236-6
EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Emergent Macromolecular Therapies (EMT): A National CDT linked to an EPSRC Centre for Innovative Manufacturing
Engineering and Physical Sciences Research CouncilFind out more...
Wellcome Trust U.K.
Juvenile Diabetes Research FoundationFind out more...
Medical Research Council UK
UKRI Strategic Priorities Fund
The White Rose University Consortium
The Florey Institute
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- There is a readme.txt file describing the methodology, headings and units