The roles of GpsB and DivIVA in Staphylococcus aureus growth and division
This is the raw data supporting the findings (both main text and supplementary) for our manuscript "The roles of GpsB and DivIVA in Staphylococcus aureus growth and division" published in Frontiers in Microbiology (https://doi.org/10.3389/fmicb.2023.1241249). Each excel file contains the raw data for each figure.
The bacterial cell wall in life and death
Wellcome TrustFind out more...
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files