Northeast Monsoon Madras.csv (519.06 kB)
Transcriptions of the weather and social impacts of the weather and climate as manifest over modern day Tamil Nadu between 1730 and 1920.
datasetposted on 2020-03-09, 08:58 authored by Gemma IvesGemma Ives
This deposit contains transcriptions of references to the weather and climate and/or it's impact on society in the region of modern day Tamil Nadu, India. Transcriptions were taken from historical English language documents such as newspapers, diaries and government records.
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files