Unprocessed/Raw Ultrasonic Reflections from Ultrasonically Instrumented Multi-Axis Bearing Lubricated with Hyspin VG32 Oil, Alpha SP VG 320 Oil and Mobil SHC Grease 460 WT
This test data was captured on the multi-axis bearing, installed in the full-scale wind turbine bearing test rig based at the University of Sheffield. There is test data for the bearing lubricated with Hyspin VG 32 oil and Alpha Sp VG 320 oil and Mobil SHC Grease 460 WT.
A README file contains all information about the test methodology, ultrasonic set-up, thermocouple captures and duration of tests.
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- There is a file including methodology, headings and units, such as a readme.txt
- Headings and units are explained in the files