Unprocessed/Raw Ultrasonic Reflections from Ultrasonically Instrumented Multi-frequency Bearing Lubricated with Hyspin VG32 Oil and Alpha SP VG 320 Oil
This test data was captured on the multi-frequency bearing, installed in the full-scale wind turbine bearing test rig based at the University of Sheffield. There is test data for the bearing lubricated with Hyspin VG 32 oil and Alpha Sp VG 320 oil.
A README file gives context to the sensors used, oil used and test procedure.
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- There is a file including methodology, headings and units, such as a readme.txt