Use of ultrasonic standing wave method to measure the viscosity of oil through a metallic component. Continuous repeated chirp raw data for measurements of cannon standard oils
Files are uploaded in CSV format
Each contains 3-4 columns of amplitude data taken using the CRC method in the time domain, this is raw data.
To plot amplitude against time use dt=32ns.
_R or _r files refer to reference files : i.e. Data captured from a solid- matching layer- air interface.
_M or _m file refer to measurement files: i.e. Data captured from a solid-matching layer - liquid (oil stated in title) interface.
EPSRC: EP/L01629X/1, EPSRC: EP/N016483/1
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- There is a readme.txt file describing the methodology, headings and units