Validation Data of N10 and S3 Oils Processed to Observe Changing Film Thickness
This folder contains the raw ultrasonic reflections from the Cannon s3 and Cannon n10 validation tests, which were carried out on the aluminium flat plate validation rig at the University of Sheffield.
A .MAT file contains the processed data which shows the film thickness measured via the time-of-flight method and the resonance method.
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- There is a file including methodology, headings and units, such as a readme.txt