File(s) under embargo
Stimuli for "The effect of proportional pricing on hypothetical alcohol purchasing in two online experiments"
Stimuli used in the project "The effect of proportional pricing on hypothetical alcohol purchasing in two online experiments". These are images of alcohol products sold in the UK, alongside the brand name, product size, product ABV and product price. Larger sized products were presented with their standard supermarket pricing (labelled with SP; control condition) and with an adapted price using the price per litre of the smaller product of the same brand (labelled with PP; proportional pricing condition). Images were downloaded in November 2020 and July 2021 from UK supermarket websites (www.tesco.com; www.sainsburys.co.uk; www.asda.com). They were cropped and edited before being were shown to individual members of the public for the purposes of research. Access will be provided to researchers upon request. Contact the main researcher (Inge Kersbergen; firstname.lastname@example.org) to request access.
Society for the Study of Addiction
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The uploaded data requires access restrictions, explained in the description field, files are closed
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files