Supplementary data for: National service evaluation of the quality of care for children and young people with congenital adrenal hyperplasia in the United Kingdom: survey responses from patients and clinicians
journal contributionposted on 2023-10-17, 13:34 authored by Neil LawrenceNeil Lawrence, Irina-Alexandra BacilaIrina-Alexandra Bacila, Gary CollinsGary Collins, Jeremy DawsonJeremy Dawson, Zi-Qiang LangZi-Qiang Lang, Xiaochen JiXiaochen Ji, S. Faisal Ahmed, Sabah Alvi, Louise E Bath, Tim Cheetham, Liz Crowne, Justin H Davies, Mehul DattaniMehul Dattani, Evelien Gevers, Ruth Krone, Leena Patel, Ajay Thankamony, Tabitha Randell, Fiona RyanFiona Ryan, sue elford, sallyann blackett, Nils KroneNils Krone, Jo Blair
A national service evaluation into the satisfaction of services provided for those with Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia. Includes supplementary material (.pdf and .docx) and blank questionnaires.
NIHR Doctoral Fellowship
NIHR AcademyFind out more...
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files